jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

COMPO #10

MY FAMILY, MY HOUSE


my house is not very big, but it has two bedrooms, a lounge, a kitchen, a patio, a bathroom and my family consists of four members who are my mom, my dad, my brother and me and also I have two pets that consider part of my family, my famili is not united but to say so and we we rely on because my dad has to work and comes to night, my brother goes to school in a morning and at night comes not is because my mom is left alone in the house and I go to school in the afternoon and arrived at night and it just came to dinner and go to bed, my house is located in Cuautepec slum and there is very dangerous to walk at night but my brother does not understand and gets out in the morning, besides my family barely gets along very well with our neighbors because as my house is located in a gated play football because when I paste and angry but we did not know that some neighbors are our family and we quarreling with them.

201 WORDS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario