sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

COMPO #5

I AND MY FAMILY ON A NORMAL WEEKEND 
I and my family on a normal weekend, I make up and step into the bathroom, my brother wakes up turns on the T.V., my parents wake up and also watch T.V., then I tend my bed, my mom stops and goes for breakfast, then raised my brother, makes his bed and puts music, my dad gets uo and goes to the  bathroom, my mom comes with breakfast market and tells us to go down to breakfast, my dad sitting at the table whith my brother and I went down the stairs and sat at the table and we all get to breakfast, when I finished, I low to feed them to my dogs, my mom gets to collect ther dirty dishes, my dad put his things in the game and my brother gets to hear music  again and when my dad tells us that we go to the  field  and  all we have to be ready, then grabbed a taxi to take us, and when we are in the field we have to see how my dad plays and there are a good time on the field until the end and then from there we spent with my grandparents and there we were talking for a while, then come and put my aunts to talk together, a few hors after we said goodbye to my grandparents an aunts and go to the house and there my parents, my brother and I were watching T.V. what is left of the day, or we start to play Xbox 360.

258 words

                                                                                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario