sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

COMPO #6


I can learn to skate
I can draw
I can play videogame
I can play soccer
I can ride a bike
I can use the computer
I can play the flute
I can run
I can cook
I can learn many things
I can skate for years, I´m good at drawing but I do often, I can play games without any problem, I can play football in the street, I can ride a bike without falling, I can use the computer without someone telling me to do, I can not stop playing the flute, I can run if you stop me, I can cook without burning, I can learn things just by looking, I can do things without thinking about the consequences that may happen, I can do silly things knowing what could happen to me or what I say to most that can happen, I can study without problema.

150 words
                                                                       





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario