sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

COMPO #7

I my bedroom
my bedroom is like the others that have bed to sleep, a trash can to put trash in its place, a TV a distraction or as to can not miss the Xbox 360 video game console, a mini stereo to listen to music a closet to put my clothes I wear every day, a dresser to put things such as cream, gel, wax, silica, comb, deodorant, etc.. a door for privacy because my bedroom is like my place especially where nadien staff can enter, my bedroom is very small and also I have to share with my brother for 19 years, is not organized with your things and also leaves me in a mess bedroom and picks it up and let the days go by to pick up some things from the bedroom, but I sinto my bedroom lacks a cleaned so it does not look as dirty and a bit but picked.

156 words

                                                           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario